Friday, January 30, 2009

Saturday 1-31-2008 ride

I talked with Steve Combs and we will be riding Saturday Afternoon around 1:00 PM. Contact Steve for more detail. I looks like a warm and windy day. It will be good to be out with a group again. You can contact me through bry.mcclell@gmail.com and I will give phone numbers to call Steve. We will meet at the Church of Christ on So. 16th in Chickasha and ride south on 81 toward Rush Springs if the wind is strong out of the south as they are predicting. We will probably ride 20 to 30 miles but of course this is subject to change. Come join us.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bry M. said...

Brian Battershell, Steve Combs and Bry McClellan rode south into a strong wind. Brian couldn't make the whole ride due to time constraints but Steve and myself rode most of Brian Leonard's training course. Good workout with riding into the wind and a lot of good hills. We rode 29 miles and averaged 14 mph. I was pleased with it for both speed and distance. I have a lot of getting in shape to get ready for some of the tee shirt rides I want to participate in the summer. It is good to ride with strong riders like Steve and Brian.

Bry

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve Combs a strong rider...lol...j/k combs. Looks like I can get on and comment.. mm

7:55 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks for setting this up Bry looks like it's going work
enjoyed the ride today I needed the workout
scc

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home